星期三, 四月 29

才知幸福是吵吵闹闹 

Last midnight i dreamt that i am flying... i want to fly to a place but after flied for a distance, i had been moved to the initial place... i felt loss of control... i felt no energy, all the efforts are wasted...

And later i dreamt that i reached my house, it was flooding, but it's different with the water flood in reality. The flood is upside down, from the sky until the roof of the ground floor, and the unknown dark solid flooding substances covered the upper atmosphere, rendered only the air under the roof available to be breath. It's so lack of air... The height of air that can be breath only left one roof high around my house area!

And i heard someone playing piano at my piano room. It's my small brother ah kang, he is still quite small in my dream... I flied and landed outside the room and told him it's me. I wished so much to get inside but i dont know why i felt hesitated to do so. Maybe it's because the air is so lack and i did not want to breath away their air.

Ah Kang told small gege that i am coming and gege went to that room also. We talked with my back leaning outside the room and they were inside the room... They said they played a song for me... i leaned on the wall, hearing the song, but cannot go inside... The feel is just like---in the movie... one cannot meet their loved ones due to some obstacles...

And later dont know why, i finally went inside... i asked them to leave that place, because the level of flood may become lower and lower until the ground soon and they cannot go out and breath after that. But dont know why at that moment i can't bring them out immediately, so I said i will save them out soon ...

I also met my 'chim po' at next room and i promised to save her out. I dont know where my other family members are. I was worried and scared.

And my dream ended there. I don't know the meaning. But i felt sad... in this dream there are many things that i can't do, even when my family members are in risk... And i can't found the other family members ...
When waked up this morning, suddenly i very miss my two little brothers, and ah chee, and baba, and mama, and grandma... very very miss them...
And i miss the time when we are together very much... It is the most happiest time... The song phrase in <家后> (Taiwanese song) by 江蕙--- "才知幸福是吵吵闹闹" best describe my feeling now...

没有评论: