星期日, 四月 26

Dear Youngers

Time comes and time goes, i started to like the students in my class. No matter in Biology (4D4), Mathematics (4L2) or Moral (3D2) class.
I like the interactions with them... These teenagers always come out with naughty and funny words until i don't know how to scold them, they make my life colorful and fresh everyday.
They imitate teachers' style, give nicknames to teachers, criticize their teaching styles...
Some of them are naughty, some sleeping in the class, some not doing homework, some not paying attention, some wayward... These are all what we did during our school days. Like what our lecturers told us, what we did to our teachers, our students will do onto us also... this is called "padan muka" haha!
Nevertheless, there are also obedience, hardworking and good students.
Naughty or obedience, all to me are cute and precious life. And they are not doing so well in academic not because they are not clever, but just they have problems in language. I hope can do something to help them.
They are young, they are cheerful, they have dreams, they have a long long way to go... I hope i am the someone who bring them to the right direction and the meaningful life.
I know i will love them more and more as time passes.

没有评论: